IT Staff Augmentation
In the age of rapidly changing technology and constrained economy, KSoft can free up budgets for innovation and growth by augmenting your people assets.
Global competition for Valued Customers and Talented employees will be the biggest issue facing Organizations in the coming years. Skilled worker pool with talent in emerging technologies is dwindling and it will increase the importance of People as a source of competitive advantage in the Human Resources market.
Corporations worldwide need to drive these Factors and we can assist them in the same
- Manage the uncertainty of growth.
- Minimize growing pains around Staffing.
- Decrease employment costs.
- Reduce risk of Bad Hires and possible Legal Costs.
- At KSoft, we draw from our large network of talent to deploy top-tier Project managers, Professional Consultants, Technical Experts and Industry Specialists to quickly meet Client’s project’s resourcing requirements.
- We offer Project based Resourcing Model where we can cater to Client’s requirement to augment their in-house personnel with experienced and skilled talent pool. Project based resourcing model will be suitable for specific initiatives and niche Consultant requirements.
- In today’s competitive global marketplace, we understand that retaining in-house talent is not always economical. With project based resourcing, we provide our clients with top contract, contract-to-hire, consultant and project manager resourcing on a project-by-project basis.
In addition to turnkey projects, KSoft specializes in providing our clients with high-quality IT staffing. With a focus on ERP services, we serve over 100 companies worldwide. Your IT staffing needs are quickly satisfied with consultants who keep pace with emerging technologies, delivering expertise in technology platforms, software development, QA, databases, and networking.
KSoftconsistently ranks in the top 10-15% of suppliers at our major customers. Our delivery model and recruiting technology are the main reasons for our success, and your relationship gets strengthened through dedicated account management, deep in-house talent pool with hundreds of consultants in North America supported through well-established systems and processes for onsite, offsite and offshore staffing
When you work with KSoft, you'll have a dedicated team of individuals working on your account. The team understand the kind of resources you need for each project, and will deliver the right people in a timely manner. We'll draw from your local market in the U.S. and we'll recruit under the most advantageous terms for your organization.
Since 1996, we have served leading companies across industries like manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, telecommunications, financial services and insurance. Our comprehensive consultant retention program helps maintain a high level of industry skills and entreprise experience within our talent pool.
Some of the select areas with significant depth in services include the below
- Web/client server
- Database administration/mainframe
- Business intelligence, infrastructure
Development lifecycle capabilities
- Project management
- Functional analysis
- Technical architecture development
- Quality assurance
- Software configuration management
- Technical writing
Entreprise IT competencies
- Entreprise application integration (EAI)
- Entreprise information portals (EIP)
- Entreprise resource planning (ERP)
- Customer relationship management (CRM) programs
- Business continuity planning
- Application health monitoring
- Billing and payment system development
- Logistics/distribution management
- We consider it the ultimate compliment in our ability to find the right consultants for our clients when our consultants are offered and accept permanent positions at the end of a contract assignment. We work to introduce the right technical specialist to each of our clients’ projects and when the client creates a permanent position in their organization for a KSoft consultant, we have done our job well. To enable our clients to offer our consultants employment beyond the contract, we work with each client to determine the best arrangement for all parties with our IT recruiting process quality management.
- Companies that prefer contract-to-hire recruiting want to ensure the candidate is a great fit for their company and their culture. The candidate may also want to try out the company to be certain it is a good opportunity for them. Companies that need to get a longer-term project off the ground from a budget or project scope perspective may choose to begin with a contract-to-hire option, postponing adding a critical person to the company’s personnel until the project is underway. Contract-to-hire recruiting offers a mutually beneficial flexible staffing solution for both the hiring manager and the candidate.