Job Opening in Edison, NJ
Job Opening Date: 07/30/2018
Job Closing Date: 08/29/2018
1. Software Developers
|Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
||Salary: per year
2. Programmer Analysts
|Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to design, develop, create, implement and improve computer systems or specific software. Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to design software solutions, automate or improve existing systems. Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information. Analyze and recommend commercially available software.
||Salary: per year
REQUIREMENT FOR BOTH POSITIONS:Must have Bachelor degree plus 5 years of experience in offered job and related occupations or Master degree in Science/Computer/Engineering/Business Administration/Information Technology. Travel or relocation within US.
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
At KSoft we pride ourselves on providing a unique and stimulating work environment, and are serious about our commitment to every employee—offering competitive benefits, fostering an inclusive workplace, and providing career development. We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment.
Our community spirit is based on gathering knowledge, skills and experiences. Team collaboration is the key to individual development as well. Co-operation and interaction with senior consultants and global clients help to meet individual development needs and help employees to achieve their career aspirations.
We are committed to employee’s professional development and career advancement. We offer flexible personal training and coaching, internal and external education and a variety of classroom and web-based learning options. Our goal is to provide a rewarding and equality-based work place.
We are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that respects diversity, celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life.
Here are reasons that will make up your mind and show you what a unique place KSoft is to work:
- Employees first – we care about two things – outstanding employee satisfaction and world-class customer service. We believe the former drives the latter. As such our business is geared around our employee
- A great working environment – an open, flexible structure fosters careers not jobs
- World-class training – whatever stage of your career we’ll offer the best training available to help you develop your career along with Companies objectives and be the best you can
- Ability only – the only thing we recognize is your ability and efficiency, not how long you’ve done it or who you’ve done it for
- Endless opportunities – if you’re made of the right stuff whatever direction you want to take your career we’ll support you and provide opportunity. Retention is critical to us
Whether you’re a graduate first-jobber or seasoned veteran we’ve got something for you. The best thing to do now is to get in touch.